A K KHUNTIA

Suspended irctc account

A K KHUNTIA

Anybody help me. My irctc account suspended for 5 months, I have complained a lot but there is no solution. Every time told me that wait for a few days. My ticket no is 8387057. Please anyone help me to how to activate my ID.

Jai hind

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

1)File on line grievance and wait for a response for 7 days.  invariably provide previous details of correspondence.

2)File RTI Application and seek information as follows: (Search website and go through RTI rules in finding public information officer, format of application and mode of remitting fees of Rs.10 RTI fee)

Information solicited:

1.Please provide time frame fixed under citizen charter for activating ID.Name:.....................No..............

2.Please provide specific reasons for not activating ID even after several reminders.

Wait for a month and  then issue a registered notice under CP Act and request for activation within 7days.

Hope any one of the above three works in a month.

Sujan Azad Parikh
On 5/16/2018 at 11:04 AM, Prasad GLN said:

1)File on line grievance and wait for a response for 7 days.  invariably provide previous details of correspondence.

2)File RTI Application and seek information as follows: (Search website and go through RTI rules in finding public information officer, format of application and mode of remitting fees of Rs.10 RTI fee)

Information solicited:

1.Please provide time frame fixed under citizen charter for activating ID.Name:.....................No..............

2.Please provide specific reasons for not activating ID even after several reminders.

Wait for a month and  then issue a registered notice under CP Act and request for activation within 7days.

Hope any one of the above three works in a month.

Actually this is the right way to put the issue into focus. Nothing more that I can actually think of.