News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Chandrakant Munoli

rti to Jilha parishad kolhapur to Secondary education department.

Question

Chandrakant Munoli

Hi sir.

I filed rti to Jilha parishad kolhapur to Secondary education department. Bit the wrote me answer that I can ask only single question.

What to do sir?

Pls give me mail id of higher authority or individual that I do send the written rti and the answer from the dept.

My email id is

chandrakant007bond@gmail.com

Pls help G L N PRASAD SIR

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

First get a copy of rules and regulations on RTI that states the format of application, No. of words ceiling on that and then file First appeal that PIO has deliberately evaded providing information stating that  rule that was never stated in RTI Act and pray for directions to FAA for  providing information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.

First Appeal dt....under RTI Act filed

Before: FAA,..............

Against:

Appellant:

Grounds for Appeal: PIO has to either provide the information or deny information stating such exemptions under Sec.8 or Sec.9 of RTI Act.  PIO inventing a new stipulation in RTI Act applying Ration that only one query has to be solicited by applicant, without providing rule reference if any (for justification) is being treated as malafide denial.

PRAYER: Appellant prays for directions to provide the information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.  PIO may be directed to provide that copy of  rule basing on which application was rejected on such ground after 12 years of enactment of RTI.  Particularly denial of such information from education dept on such grounds is not proper as they have to teach RTI to students i.

Appellant.

Also file RTI APplication to same PIO seeking information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide copy of the rules and regulation or stipulations in RTI Act, where it is mandated that a citizen can seek information only on one query alone.

2.Please provide total number of RTI Applications received during 2017-18 and the number of RTI Applications for which information was denied stating that applicant should seek information in one query only.

(May be PIO is confused about Subject and questions)

• Like 2