News Ticker
amjed i kutchi

E.bp city department officer are telling collect rti file from online

amjed i kutchi

against buillding was 3 floor now they make 12 floor i file rti to ebp they relpy me that file is on online cityzen serach mcgm wed side i serch but there in no record of side fsi no floor plan no oc copy when say to officer there is no proper details i said show me the file officer say there is no file all docoument is online sir now what should i do plz help me

Sent from my SM-J701F using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

sabynsaby

I can think of two options you can pursue, while going in first appeal:

1) That the PIO has not pointed out exactly, clearly and specifically where the info is published online and/ or he has guided you to the incomplete/ irrelevant/ wrong info. [From your post I am presuming PIO has not].

2) Inform that the PIO was bound to give you the info, subject to your willingness to pay necessary charges fixed under RTI, even if it the info is published online.

Therefore, since the above constitutes "refusal", PIO is bound to give the info free of cost.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

3)and should provide the copy of link.

Another simple course is filing a complaint to competent authority with such photographs asking authorities to stop illegal construction and then following it with RTI on action taken on your complaint.

• Like 1