- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Can I file RTI directly to Private Hospitals Empanelled under RSBY Scheme seeking information about the details of treatment provided to beneficiaries along with the treatment bills
Sent from my SM-G7202 using RTI INDIA mobile app
RTI has revealed that no funds have yet been allocated to five of the approved 13 AIIMS by the governmentBy momita
Here is what the ministry's response to India Today's RTI reveal:
No funds have been allocated to five of the approved AIIMS yet. They are situated in Jammu, Kashmir, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat. No time frame has been fixed by the cabinet for five AIIMS which are in Jammu, Kashmir, Bihar, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. Less than 10 per cent of the sanctioned fund has been given to the AIIMs in Uttar Pradesh which is expected to be functional by March 2020. BJP in its manifesto in 2014 had promised to "increase the number of medical and paramedical colleges to make India self-sufficient in human resources, and set up an AIIMS like institute in every state." To find out the status of these 13 AIIMS, India Today filed a Right to Information (RTI) query with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The response to RTI revealed that no funds have yet been allocated to five of the approved 13 AIIMS by the Modi government.