- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Dept of Adm Reforms, Rajasthan has by its circular dated 29.04.14, has issued directions to all PAs, that no RTI applicant should be compelled to give his identity or address or any more details (except for the reason of sending postal replies). Dept of Adm Reforms, Rajasthan has clarified if RTI applicant has given post box number than information shall be provided at post box number and no more personal details should be asked. In this they have cited directions given by calcutta high court in the case of Abhishek Goenka v/s Union of India in writ no. 33290/13, decision dated 20.11.13.
See the circular in attachment.
No Id from applicant.pdf