P.N.

RTI TO DISTRICT COURT

Question

P.N.

I want to file RTI to district court about recently i got caveat application from my relative has filed at district court against my property saying he has owner he has been having documents of my residing house , i don't know why he had filed i asked to him he said we will meet you on court i don't know what was he thinking about me and my property.

I knew from well know persons they said caveat application is valid upto 3 moths and also it mean without passing any order related to your property he requested to court to intimate him also.

Those 3 moths had finished but my relative has been saying to surrounding neighbors of my house i filed case on him against his property . He didn't send any advocate legal notice also .

I sent registered advocate legal notice to my relative about above filed caveat application but I didn't get notice of reply from him 40 days had completed.

1. I want to ask the information through RTI to district court about validity period of caveat application those my relative had filed.

2. What are the documents was he submitted at the time of filing of caveat application.

3. Is the caveat application has renewed or not.

4. I want to ask information about my house from SRO who is the present owner of the house as per SRO record.

5. I want to ask information about my house from Municipality who is the present owner of the house as per mutation records of Municipality.

After collecting all Replies from RTI concerned offices i can file case on him at local police station he is trying to tress pass my house .

Because now police refuses to file case on him when I asked to concerned officer he said opposite party filed caveat application at district court we cannot enter into your problem if you want to fight legally you can file case on District court.

After getting all RTI Replies from concerned offices even police cannot file my case I don't have problem for safe side i put RTI Replies for my safer because my relative had filed caveat application at district court he has owner for my house in future any litigation will rise i have a proofs for my house is mine.

And also Kindly help me to frame new questions related to above mentioned subject and also please provide the format to file RTI application under section 6(1) or any other section.

Thankyou in anticipation of your help.

11 answers to this question

P.N.

I want to file RTI to district court about recently i got caveat application from my relative has filed at district court against my property saying he has owner he has been having documents of my residing house , i don't know why he had filed i asked to him he said we will meet you on court i don't know what was he thinking about me and my property.

I knew from well know persons they said caveat application is valid upto 3 moths and also it mean without passing any order related to your property he requested to court to intimate him also.

Those 3 moths had finished but my relative has been saying to surrounding neighbors of my house i filed case on him against his property . He didn't send any advocate legal notice also .

I sent registered advocate legal notice to my relative about above filed caveat application but I didn't get notice of reply from him 40 days had completed.

RTI INFORMATION:---

1. I want to ask the information through RTI to district court about validity period of caveat application those my relative had filed.

2. What are the documents was he submitted at the time of filing of caveat application.

3. Is the caveat application has renewed or not.

4. I want to ask information about my house from SRO who is the present owner of the house as per SRO record.

5. I want to ask information about my house from Municipality who is the present owner of the house as per mutation records of Municipality.

After collecting all Replies from RTI concerned offices i can file case on him at local police station he is trying to tress pass my house .

Because now police refuses to file case on him when I asked to concerned officer he said opposite party filed caveat application at district court we cannot enter into your problem if you want to fight legally you can file case on District court.

After getting all RTI Replies from concerned offices even police cannot file my case I don't have problem for safe side i put RTI Replies for my safer because my relative had filed caveat application at district court he has owner for my house in future any litigation will rise i have a proofs for my house is mine.

And also Kindly help me to frame new questions related to above mentioned subject and also please provide the format to file RTI application under section 6(1) or any other section.

Thankyou in anticipation of your help.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

1, 3.This information can be solicited from your advocate or you can search in google..rti is not necessary.

2.If you have received any notices or any information on Caveat, you can seek such document as certified copies as per court procedure through advocate.

4.You can apply for EC for 12 years  Say 1-1-2002.  IN EC you can get entire transactions that took place, and you can after finding the entry can file separate application and can seek such certified copies of documents for such alleged sale.

5.You may be paying taxes and having such receipt.  You can file application and seek information of mutations any affected during last ten years.  (Mutation can not confer any title)

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

DUPLICATE THREAD BY SAME MEMBER.

koteswararaonerella

YOU have to deal this case through lawyers and also by filing FIR in the police station showing documentary evidence available with you to show you are rightful owner.For RTI court will not reply regarding proceedings

P.N.

Sir,

As you said I went to the local police station they refused to accept my complaint opposite party had filed caveat application on your property that's why you need to fight legally through lawyers at concerned court.

Police officer has said to me.

P.N.

Sir,

Could you please provide the way to get the validity of caveat application .

I have searched on Google but I have not getting the output due to i have caveat application copy on that they didn't mention any registered number or any thing to get the validity concerned website has asking these things.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

1.Police will not involve in Civil cases, unless they have other interest in settlement.

Without prima facie investigation, complaint can not be registered, and documentary evidence is most essential.

Even when the case is open with apparent and forgery, police will drag the case for a decade and then close it as "false".  Then your option is only for going for Private criminal complaint, and you should wait hours together with alol habitual criminal, boot leggers, drug pedalars , petty thieves and even after all such ordeals success is not assured.

Mostly, you are thinking too much and apprehending.  Worry kills a man like slow poison and makes life miserable.  If you can afford contact a sincere advocate and leave the rest to him.. 

Sunil Ahya

Who is in possession of the property?

P.N.

My relative is in possession , actually i have given rent to him , i have not been getting rent from last 5 months from my relative.

Any rental agreement had not done between us.

Prasad GLN

You have been advised to contact advocate.  If you have preserved the records that your relative is paying rent to you,  a tenant can not claim possession.

Sunil Ahya

As Prasadji, has correctly advised, you need to get in touch with a lawyer.

You may be required to file a civil suit under section 5 / 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963.