News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
k.manikyam

Caveat validity through Rti

Question

k.manikyam

Sir,

Could you please provide the way to get the validity of caveat application filed at IN THE COURT OF THE HON'BLE PRL.DISTRICT JUDGE GUNTUR .

I have searched on Google but I have not getting the output due to i have caveat application copy on that they didn't mention any registered number or any thing to get the validity concerned website has asking these things.

C.O.P. NO. NIL /2018.

Or

May we get caveat validity through Rti at concerned Court. If yes kindly provide the format , And also how to know if any case has filed in any court regarding house, there is any process to check online with the help of door no and document number or survey number etc...

Thank you.

Thank you is a very simple word to all of you Honorable members of this forum because we cannot get this type of guidance even if we pay prescribed fees. I have been reading all your replies for posted on the forum from Honorable members of the forum . Once again heart fully thanks to all of you Sirs for providing social service.

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Manikyam garu,

The forum is dedicated for RTI.

Any advocate can even guide you on phone.  There are many such advocates that can help you.  Visit the Bar, ask any one they can guide you.

You can also get that information from Legal services auhority in the court complex.

You are not experienced with APIO of District Court, Guntur.

Just visit AO in his office and get what ever information you require, but never send him RTI.

Opposite District court, there are many DTP centers and advocates rooming.  They can provide a format and RTI is not necessary.

Once you visit any lawyers website, the formats are ready.  Or go to Library contact that Rajkumar, and ask him for such format, he can provide you..ofcourse...?

k.manikyam

Thanks a lot prasad Garu ,

I was shocked by reading this lines, but never send him RTI.

Is RTI is Applicable at above said court,

i don't know that's why iam asking sir, because it's a district court.

Prasad GLN

Because of my experiences personally with that SAPIO, I have advised to go for alternate and use RTI only if it is a must.  There is no law and order in Courts.  The only State Public Information officer is Registrar of High Court.  I have never seen him reply and always APIO replies.  I have never seen any SPIO representing Court, they send a peon and that peon carries the file.  None of ICs dare to give a decision against Courts, what ever the violation is.  Next time visit him personally, there is a large booki and all books published in India as reference, but he peeps into none, and only Asst. PIO provides answers.

Remember, we do not have any personal issues with any one, some do not like RTIs, what we require is only information, let us try if we can get that information with much speed and less cost without any issues from other sources.

Use RTI as last resort.  I have my personal experiences with them and whenever I encounter my experiences I have posted in the forum.  You can go through such posts on that Court you have raised.

k.manikyam

Thank you sir for sharing of your valuable experience.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Manikyam garu,

You have started a thread on Caveat Validity.

In future some one may visit the forum to know about such caveat validity, with lot of hope to find about caveat

and that member may get disappointed with all the correspondence without essence / without reply / without any thing on caveat.

Hence , please post your findings so that the post can be closed with a connected reply on caveat.

k.manikyam

Sir,

I knew from advocate caveat validity is 90 days and after completion of caveat validity period it may be do renewal or not because it depends on opposite party . If they renewed the caveat application, it should be informed to opposite party through registered post and no need of supporting documents to file caveat application against property.

During caveat validity period if any case has filed against property for that property already caveat application had filed court has responsibility to issue intimation to those who filed caveat application against property .

Thankyou

• Like 2