- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
In the recent months, even though the ridership has fallen the punctuality of the Metro service has remained consistently good. According to an IE report, as per the data obtained through an RTI application, between 2013 and 2018, till the month of May, over 99 per cent train trips have been recorded on time.
A Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) official was quoted in the report saying that a trip is said to be delayed if a train takes more than 60 seconds than the scheduled time in completing it.
Other than train delays, the DMRC also records the number of trips that are cancelled. In 2018, till May, 377 trips have been cancelled. While, 709 trips were cancelled in 2013, 536 trips in 2014, 1,084 trips in 2015, 692 trips in 2016 and 783 trips in 2017.