ninthwave

RTI

ninthwave

I have given online RTI application to education department the have been taking one month time and forwarding to the concerns educational to district level it has took three months from now is it the specified time for information they have given forwarding letter to PIO of censerned devision

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Whether you have received the information even now or not is the issue.

If information is not provided , go for first appeal to FAA with whom your application was responded / pending.

It is very difficult to members to provide guidance unless they know the custodian of that particular information.

If the custodian is within same public authority, PIO must endorse it on the same day.   If the custodian of that information is some other public authority, they have to send application within 5 days from receipt under copy to Applicant informing the transfer.

An applicant has to find the custodian of information and try to file the same to concerned Public Information officer to avoid these kinds of delays and unnecessary correspondense which is not helpful in any way.

ninthwave

We have not received the any information till this day

Sent from my SM-J600G using RTI INDIA mobile app

ninthwave

I think RTI is only in books not on real

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Garbage in Garbage out is the law.

The proper steps for filing of RTI is to search website, locate correct public information officer, format of application and remitting prescribed fees in the mode stated by public authority.

Seeking information is a right given to citizens.  Every law / Act must be implemented by public authorities.  The law also provides remedies .  We can not expect every one to be in line with out expectations.

The play should go on and efforts should not be diluted.  Every rejection should be taken as challenge.

The fact is that since several years no one has questioned or challenged their actions, and the power given to common men naturally irritates them, and it may take time.

One can not blame only Authorities alone  for the partial success and the fault is also with such stake holders.

Continue your efforts undaunted without getting discouraged.  Success may not come in ready make package but it is gradual and depends on the sincerity and perseverance of applicants.

Prasad GLN

To-day I have seen a tweet of Hon IC Shailesh Gandhi to send all such applications which were rejected under Sec. 8 1 (j).  I do not know whether you have received a response or not, but escalate it to second appeal.

ninthwave

Only time consuming principal of school openly challenged me you will not construct house as I obtained bore permission building permission and New issue created that compound wall belongs to him how to teach him a lesson Screenshot_20180911-165034_Facebook.jpg

Prasad GLN

The members can only guide you as per stipulations under RTI Act like application, first and second appeal  against Public authorities.

The following was the query:

Principal of school openly challenged me you will not construct house as I obtained bore permission building permission and New issue created that compound wall belongs to him how to teach him a lesson "

Members in the forum can not teach lessons to a Principal, and it is open to you to approach a competent court for justice if your RTI response is not proper and if you have received your decision on second appeal.