GUDAY

OCT ION HUKAM COPY

Question

GUDAY

DEAR ALL,

WE HOPE YOU ARE BE HAPPY.

MY RTI QUESTION IS HOW GET MY REGISTERED DEED MENTION PURCHASE PLOT OF OCT ION HUKAM COPY.(ATTACH FILE PAGE NO.2)

PLOT DETAIL IS BELOW:-

PLOT NAME :- OLD PRATHIMIK SCHOOL 

OCT ION BY:- JILLA PANCHAYAT KACHERI (EDUCATION DEPARTMENT)

HUKAM BY :- TALUKA PANCHAYAT KACHERI 

I FIND HUKAM COPY ALL DEPARTMENT BUT IT'S COPY NOT RECEIVED.

SO PLEASE ADVICE ME HOW FILE RTI AND WHICH DEPARTMENT IF POSSIBLE GIVE ME ADDRESS.

HERE ALSO WE ATTACH SOME DOCUMENT.

REGARD'S

NIKHIL

combinepdf.pdf

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

1.Members of the forum are not astrologers or palmists to guess the dept., that has to provide the order and sale deed of the property you have purchased in certain auction.

As you have paid the consideration, it is the duty of the seller to provide you such deed as expeditiously as possible.  If not, first issue a Registered Legal notice through advocate demanding for such sale deed and order copy.

We do not advise RTI route where information is urgent, important and involves huge investment as future is uncertain.  Wherever investment is involved always spare some amount for professional consultation for remedy.

If you wish to go for RTI  search website of the authority that sold the property to you through auction, locate Public Information officer, format of application and the manner in which fees has to be remitted for information to PIO.  You may seek information in single sentence.

Subject on Information solicited: Auction on......................for sale of ........................................................

1.Please provide specific reasons for abnormal delay in providing such final orders and sale deed in favour of successful bidder.

2.Please provide the name of the concerned official, designation, mobile no and address for further follow up in the matter.

• Like 1

GUDAY

Dear sir,

Thanks for reply 

My question is how get though RTI this copy 

Provide department address 

Plot purchase since last 35 year ago 

Deed registered in my name since last 1992 

If deed registered it's time attached hukam copy.

I find it 

I also copy attached my ago question page no 2 (registered deed mention page)

GUDAY

Wait your reply

Prasad GLN

"Search website of public authority, find from RTI tab , locate public information officer, format of RTI Application, mode of payment of RTI fee of Rs.10/-  You can seek information as follows:  Probably you have to file application before Zilla Panchayat Kacheri.

Information solicited:

Please provide me  the certified Hukum copy for the following auction. (details provided below)

Auction  BY:- JILLA PANCHAYAT KACHERI (EDUCATION DEPARTMENT)

Date of Auction: 

HUKAM BY :- TALUKA PANCHAYAT KACHERI 

Name of the successful bidder:

2.;Please provide certified copy of such registered document.

• Like 1

GUDAY

Dear Sir,

I filled RTI application but it's not response after i filled first appeal and taluka panchayat revenue department says : copy not available in record if got i tell.

First appeal final latter i received 

If copy not available in department can i ask him any NOC document. 

So please suggest me.

Prasad GLN

`Go for second appeal to Commission as missing of a permanent record is not an exemption on RTI.  Mark this as copy to FAA and PIO.  Follow the commissions laid down procedure in filing appeal.

Please search in Blogs section in this site on missing records, go through the contents and keep a copy of such contents as it may help you while the matter comes up for hearing.

File another RTI Application to same Public information officer seeking information as follows:

Subject on information sought: 

Auction  BY:- JILLA PANCHAYAT KACHERI (EDUCATION DEPARTMENT)

Date of Auction: 

HUKAM BY :- TALUKA PANCHAYAT KACHERI 

Name of the successful bidder:

It was informed by PIO that  copy of such registered document. is missing from the records.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide the retention period of the record as per laid down norms/orders/rules and regulations.

2.Please provide as to other connected depts., from which the copies can be obtained.

3.As "not available" is not information, please provide as to whether the document is missing and if so efforts made to trace the permant record such as

a)Name of the employee that is responsible for preserving the records.

b)Action taken on missing record like searching.

c)Action taken to rebuild the record with copies from other depts.

d)Action taken against the employee that is responsible for preserving the records.

Also try at the Sub Registrar's office or Grama Panchayat Office for locating the document through search or inspection.