News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
G P

Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Question

G P

Why Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh employees are not doing collected the waste KACHRA from Adarsh Colony, Near Shelter Home, Biharipura - 201009, Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad, U. P.

They are coming to do you work but not your work. Take rest in Shelter Home and doing your Job.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

garg0505
On 8/23/2018 at 10:17 AM, G P said:

Mr. Garg0505,

I have been already used your suggested app Jansunvai, but they are solve the problems on app rather than actually basis.

For Example :
My first complaint was regarding cleaning of Nalis cleaning, Street cleaning, for lifting kachra etc.
They have been solved my problems on app without any checking, information.
And now today all problems same as it is too.

Dear Mr GP,

Cleaning and scavenging is the continued process, as a citizens we must also suggest to the people of the colony for cleaning and sanitizing is our duty also the dependence on Officials for 100% cleaning is not possible every where due to shortage of manpower and funds.

However reminding continuously to the Officials by way using available remedial measures you can achieve the desired results as I think the portal is quite effective tool very encouraging results for compliance are coming.

Further as you are saying that your complaint has been solved with out doing nothing again you may write on same portal with available photo graphs certainly you will get the results.

I hope so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SurYansh Mishra

@G P Hello GP, Here I would like to suggest you for the Followups to be given in your case, As you are aware of the Government Officials and their nature for redressal of Complaints.

Kindly mention the Previous complaint reference in the new application made to the Senior official or the District Magistrate for the Redressal of your Complaint. That will ensure that your complaint is being escalated to a higher authority for the followups.

Thankyou.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prasad GLN

Just think a while,  Are  the members in the forum  from Collectors of waste KACHRA from ADARSH Colony ?

How can members from the forum all over India can state such reasons when the problem is with AADARSH residents ?

Make a complaint using CCTV footage continuously for a week.  Prepare a short film, make a complaint to Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad.

Nagar Nigam collects taxes from public.  They are covered under Consumer Protection Act and Swach Bharat and get huge funds.

Who is swindling ?  Who are the culprits ?  The supervisors or management with showing fake employees as outsourced and getting a cut in such payments made.

The saying that the horse runs as per riders efficiency.   Make a collective effort by involving media.

Collect all such statistics through RTI, how many employees are on the job, how much amount was spent so far, how much garbage was collected, how much amount was generated from recycling garbage etc/.

• Like 1

garg0505

When a member asked such questions in this forum looks like unaware of RTI act and how to use it.

If really you want to confront such problems first use jansunwai app of UP Government which is very effective tool now for redressal of such problems ànd being monitored by senior officials of CM secretariat.

Therefore my suggestion to this problem is use the jansunwai app by downloading the same.

G P

When a member asked such questions in this forum looks like unaware of RTI act and how to use it.
If really you want to confront such problems first use jansunwai app of UP Government which is very effective tool now for redressal of such problems ànd being monitored by senior officials of CM secretariat.
Therefore my suggestion to this problem is use the jansunwai app by downloading the same.

Mr. Garg0505,

I have been already used your suggested app Jansunvai, but they are solve the problems on app rather than actually basis.

For Example :
My first complaint was regarding cleaning of Nalis cleaning, Street cleaning, for lifting kachra etc.
They have been solved my problems on app without any checking, information.
And now today all problems same as it is too.