- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
RTI News-Prime Minsiter’s ‘fitness challenge’ video costs Zero Rupees in making
I need to know all the RTI laws and sections under which cpio/spio and PIO and also FAA and CIC, should not reject the information towards the government employee regarding his education qualification details, moveable and immovable property returns as per the record from his govt office to be made public whenever its been seeked by any citizen of India Being suspect to be forged.
RTI query filed by Mumbai based senior journalist Jatin Desai has revealed that Modi government has spent Rs 1315.83 crore just on ads during the financial year 2017-18.
According to information obtained under RTI by Desai, the central government has spent Rs 632.18 crore on print media, Rs 475.11 crore on electronic media and Rs 208.54 crore on outdoor media. The information on how much money spent on the advertisement on foreign media is not available with the Bureau of Outreach and Communication.
"It is shocking to see that central government spent almost Rs 1315.83 crore. Which means the government spends Rs 3.65 crore per day. That's a huge amount but they have given just Rs 600 crore to Kerala state which is in distress due to floods," said Desai.
View full entry