Sundarbhuvana

Non compliance of CIC orderby SBI

Question

Sundarbhuvana

Hi, In my above RTI, CIC, Shri Sharath Sabarwal Sir, ordered SBI to furnish the file notings, records of Dy. MD, SBI, regarding approval of my VRS and non payment of pension for 16 years by SBI. SBI did not furnish the above information. I filed a complaint with CIC vide Diary no.166761, 166978, 167553 in September 2017, for non compliance of CIC order for imposing punishment and award of damages under section 20(1) and sec 20(2). Since Shri Sharath Sabarwal, IC, retired since, my file is allotted to Shri Sudhir Bhargava, IC. Even after, so many reminders, RTI to CIC, number of telephone calls from Chennai, my complaint for non compliance is yet to be resolved, by CIC, even though the Order dated 24.8.2017 by CIC, served on SBI comes under Section 7(1) of RTI Act under Life and Liberty.

Kindly advise me whether i can file a petition in Madras HC, praying for directions to CIC to impose penalty on Chairman, SBI for not furnishing information?

S.Sundararajan

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

7 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First issue a legal notice to CIC narrating in detail every order, letter of correspondence and inform them that you have left with no alternative than to file writ for misfeasance of public authority seeking directions in the form of mandamus.  Invariably mark this to Chief ic, and also Transparency officers of SBI and CIC.

In the writ your efforts must be reflected and  non payment of pension is a serious violation and forms under Life or liberty clause.

A very rare case where Associations that  might have failed to get pension of retired official.

I do not know what member can do with that RTI  information whereas focus should be on final remedy of getting pension and huge compensation which is alone possible through writ.

• Like 3

jj99

has non compliance be heard by any IC if yes what is the order

file RTI with concerned dept where compliance has been struck up provide reasons

file all RTI apps under Life Liberty clause

as you have cic order has LL clause

pinpoint the names & designation who all are  not complying with the cic order

make your correspondence heavy with all details

Sundarbhuvana

Thanks for guidance. CIC ordered SBI to reply on my complaint for non compliance of CIC order within 3 weeks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Invariably, provide the process you have followed for getting such orders from CIC, as it may help others..  The purpose of the forum is to help mutually, and these success stories must help others.

• Like 1

jj99

can you put URL / link of the order