Dnyaneshwar Ananta Mule

Media is fake

Dnyaneshwar Ananta Mule

Can I get info about media ? I want to know who's handling to Media cause I think media following only BJP !!

Sent from my A1601 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

That part of media under Public Authorities are within ambit of RTI Act and as such please find the Public Authority.  Private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act.  Let us admit truth.  Without support from political parties through advertisements no media can survive on it's own merits (Except one or two like Hindu), and they have a struggle for existence.

Ultimately it is public that has to decide truth, and simply because media is promoting, sensible persons can not be caried away by the propaganda.

Now many local parties are having electronic channel and as well news paper openly to support them, and those who are commencing new parties are ensuring to get a news paper and channel exclusively in their support.

This is all business.   The old proverb "vyapar drohachintan" may hold good in media also.

• Like 1

rikkirose

If so, then who can we believe at all?