News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
amjed i kutchi

Thane mumbra un number of illgally school

amjed i kutchi

In mumbra un number of school like public heigh school. convent heigh school. they name but they dont have any play ground one toliet and they build in huntmate tin shed totaly area of school will 300 to 400 sqaue feet and they are convent heigh school fees are also 600 hundred montly b.m.c and any other department dont take any single action on them school mangment trust are runing ther school in full swing

What should we do to stop all this illegally school and strick action on them

Sent from my SM-J701F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

File RTI Application and seek facts from DEO as follow:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide copy of laid down norms for getting recognition of a)High schools  b) Primary schools. (Requirements / Essential qualifications)

2)Plese provide copy of the procedure involved  in recognising such schools after receiving such applications.

3)Please provide copy of steps taken for implementation / enforcement of directives in running such recognised schools on on going basis like periodical inspection etc.

4) Please provide list of schools that do not have such recognition and action taken on each school during last three academic years.

5)Please inform the concerned officer, designation, mobile no, address of the Superior Officer that  implements the given directions, and competent to take action against such school management.

6)Please provide measures taken against such schools  against charging of high fees, without amenities as per laid down policy, running with untrained  / not qualified faculty.

Then select some schools and file complaint against those schools pointing out violations to competent authority and follow up through RTI on action taken for your complaint.

NB:It is left to parents / students to select such schools and when they are willingly selected such schools in preference to Govt. schools, no one can help them.  There is a misapprehension that those who studied in such convents / public schools study well and advance in career, though it is partly true and much performance  depends on student and parents whether it is Govt school or Private school.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AMJED  KUTCHI

Sir

Thank you very much

sir  i will file  rti 

School mangement are not giveing advacne study  to childern  they are only busy in makeing money  40 to 50 student in each class they have a.b.c.d  devision 

Prasad GLN

As I have mentioned my opinion that , it is in between parents and school management, without involving parents, who are real victims, one can not carry the fight to a logical end.

There should be a parent teacher meeting periodically, and minutes must be recorded.

This is a very, very sensitive issue, and I have seen scores of harassments by management to students for their parents' complaints to officials.  There may be several reasons for selecting school and proximity, standards are mainly considered.

• Like 1