News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
harindersinghrawat

REQUEST FOR HELP IN FRAMING 1st APPEAL

Question

harindersinghrawat

My father requested following information from ministry of home affairrs

Request Filed With Ministry of Home Affairs

Text of Application

Respected sir,

1. Requested to provide certified copies of action taken report by your office on grievance registration no. PRSEC/E/2018/07383 dated 05 May 18, which was transferred to you office for necessary action.

2. Requested to provide certified copies of all the correspondence between your office/ Department and sub ordinate office/Department or other departments pertaining to my matter.

3. Requested to provide certified copies of reply submitted to your department by sub ordinate office /department or other departments pertaining to my matter.

4. Present status of my representation /Grievances and expected date by which my matter will be completely resolved.

5. Respected sir, I will be grateful to you if I can get dispatch details of above mentioned information on my email id  

Thanking you

Status

REQUEST DISPOSED OF as on 15/10/2018

Date of Action 15/10/2018

RemarksReply by pio :- 

W.r.t. your RTI application vide Regn. No.MHOME/R/2018/52842 dated 23.09.2018, it is informed that online PG vide Regn. No. No.PRSEC/E/2018/07383 dated 05.05.2018 sent by President Secretariat to the Ministry of Home Affairs was returned as it could not be opened in MHA Pg portal. You are advised to take up the matter with them.

Till date no hard copy of reply of pio received.

Please advice as MHA is simply giving lame excuses , petition filed by my father online can be read by president secretrate but same when transferred is not opening in ministry of home affairs 's computer is unbelievable

plz also share information regarding FAA in this case.

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please understand the reason they have rejected , when MHRD has not received the grievance (as they say) a citizen can not insist information on which they say that there is no record.

Instead of wasting time on First Appeal, lodge the same grievance in MHRD portal now and file RTI Application after one month to same authority.

• Like 2

harindersinghrawat

Status of president portal (as attached) says , petition transferred to MHA. Then , I can I believe MHA not received.

Plz suggest

Screenshot_2018-09-23-19-44-47-491_com.android.chrome.png

Prasad GLN

Let us not argue with the authorities and waste precious time.  Under RTI, if they say they have not received, try to send a copy to avoid further correspondence.  Now that they have given e mail send the copy of grievance application direct to concerned Mr.Saheil Ghosh Roy and also send a Regd. Ack due to his official address with a covering letter stating that as SGR denied of having received the Grievance application, duplicate was submitted through mail and through hard copy by Regd. Post.  Mark this as copy to PS and request them to ensure the receipt of Grievance by MHRD as they are denying such transfer.

Focus on issue, do not divert your attention from the preliminary problem.

• Like 2

harindersinghrawat

Thanks sir

Sunil Ahya

It seems the phone numbers as well as email address of the authority is available, have you tried calling up and speaking to the authority and offering to send the documents through email to the concerned authority who has not been able to open the said documents?

• Like 2