Jump to content
News Ticker
  • 0
Nayan Bichali

Government not provided me, Bathing water connection to Gutter


Nayan Bichali

Past years over we have construction done small building we don't have government connection of bathing water or waste water to gutter connection, we paying every year tax to government, we already gave somany times compliant no use, They taken tapal section and gave us acknowledge.


Is there any solution through RTI?


If there please provide me format of RTI and guidance and suggestions.


Thank you


Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using RTI INDIA mobile app



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Sunil Ahya

You can file a RTI application to seek information on action taken on the complaints filed by you. Please refer to the following link for a draft of such a RTI application, kindly modify it to suit your purpose:

Long Pending Issues with Govt - RTI

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy