Jump to content
News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0
dasari Ravi Kumar

Sub registar officer,dharmavaram


dasari Ravi Kumar

Please send anantapur district Dharmavaram Mandal dharmavaram village total registration details cd copy from 01/12/2017 to 01/12/2018 sir


Sent from my SM-N950F using RTI INDIA mobile app



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Ravikumar garu,

This forum is not connected to any Govt depts or anything to do with Government records.  This is a voluntary forum dedicated for guiding members in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.  Members guide other members mutually.

If you want such CD copy, you have to make application to SPIO, Sub Registrar office,, Dharmavaram seeking such copy under RTI. 

Application dt.12th Jan, 2019 seeking information under RTI Act.


Before :  State Public Information Officer, Sub-Registrar's office, Dharmavaram

Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts Officer, Sub Registrar payable at Dharamavaram.



Information solicited:

1.Please  provide CD copy of record stating total registration details  from 01/12/2017 to 01/12/2018 anantapur district Dharmavaram Mandal dharmavaram village  (Pin No.          )



They will demand the copying fees by sending such calculation and immediately remit that amount as directed by them and you can get that copy within a month, if that record is available as desired, as they do not do registration village wise.  

Edited by Prasad GLN

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy