Jump to content
  • 0
Parth Parekh

How to Claim PF


Parth Parekh

I was working with a call center in my college days between 2008-2010, i have a salary slips of my pay. i want to claim for my PF now


The call center where i work is closed now  "Magus Customer Dialog Private Limited'

I have a PF Ac/ but Government changed PF number digit after 2014 and it comes with UAN

I don't have UAN number 

I tried online but they asked registred mobile number and i dont have my 8year old number with me


what should i do?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Post the facts as Grievance petition and mail to EPF (Labour dept) in their pgrms on line portal.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy