chetna R

Marks check

Question

chetna R

I need to check my marks of up police 2013Screenshot_2018-08-29-15-51-15-945_com.android.browser.png

Sent from my vivo Y51L using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application to that board that conducted the examination  as per the prescribed format of an application by UP state Government, with Rs.10/ adhesive court fee stamp and can seek information on marks scored in the said examination.

However subject to availability of that marks list, however you may not get the scope of verification or seeking a copy of your Answer sheet, as they may not retain your answer sheet for five years.  

You can make a try and seek information from Public Information officer of that Board if that examination was conducted to fill the vacancies of 2013 in 2017 as follows:

Brief facts:  Examination conducted by UP Police Board, Lucknow-DCTCP=13-DV.  Name of the candidate:..........................Regd. No.,.....................Center.....................

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me a copy of my answer sheet  for ...............................of the written test

2.Please provide the cut off marks arrived for further selection.