C.GUHAN

RTI behalf of my wife

Question

C.GUHAN

Respected  Members,

My wife is government servant who has CCL (Child care leave) payment pending. I put RTI Application behalf of my wife with my wife’s NOC Letter for asking detail of CCL Payment. We did not get any replay from PIO. Also the department employee are scolding my for RTI issue, purposely they refusing to do some other office works on time and  also denied weekly off on time.

1.       My wife been targeted by the department in this case what we should do?

2.       I have attached may document with RTI Application, same document should i attached even with first appeal?.

Thanking You.

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

These are usual threats by almost all employers and still exercising a right is treated as sin.

Focus on issue.  Inform PIO's response.

If PIO has failed to provide information within 35 days from date of receipt of your application, file first appeal on grounds of deemed denial and enclose copy of RTI with all those enclosures and seek personal hearing also

ArunSethi

@C.GUHAN Take Print out of the whole actions , i.e. RTI Application and Answers and the targeted action taken in writing against your wife. Then draft the application of the summary for covering in duplicate. Get received or speed post or fax to the immediate higher authority or to the education minister. Then again keep record. Further don't afraid.

Sunil Ahya

If you have requested for information and have not received it, then the best way forward is to file a first appeal under section 19(1) of the RTI Act with the concerned First Appellate Authority. Please check for the necessary formats of filing first appeal.