ABIR CHATTERJEE

Pension matter in Indian Air Force

Question

ABIR CHATTERJEE

I am the retired personnel from Indian Air Force dated 30sep 2018.by which month I will get all my pension benefits, PPO and monthly pensions??? thanks...

Sent from my CPH1819 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act and members can not foretell the probable date of your retirement benefits, as this forum is not connected to any Government wings or functioning under their controls.

There are two options.

1.File this as grievance in the online portal of IAF stating the inordinate delay and pray for early settlement benefits.

2.File RTI to Central Public Information officer, IAF seeking such information.   Search website of IAF to locate Central Public Information officer, IAF.  A simple format is being provided.

Application dt.9th Jan, 2019  seeking information under RTI Act.

(Filed under LIFE or LIBERTY CLAUSE-INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED WITHIN 48 hours from date of receipt)

Before : Central Public Information officer, Indian Air Force, New Delhi.

Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer, IAF payable at New Delhi.

Applicant:

Subject on Information sought:  Inordinate delay in settlement of Pensionary benefits of

Name of Pensioner
Designation

Number of the pensioner:

Date of retirement:

Last place of retirement.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide a copy of directives/orders/notifications stating the time frame fixed for settlement of various retirement benefits.

2.Please provide reasons on record for inordinate delay in settlement of retirement benefits.

3.Please inform the Name of the official, office, and full address with Mobile No...with whom the file is pending.

4.Please inform the Name of superior authority, with whom a grievance can be filed.

Applicant.