RTI VIdeos

Visit our New RTI Videos. Click here!

News Ticker

Question

damodard29

I need to know all the RTI laws and sections under which cpio/spio and PIO and also FAA and CIC,  should not reject the information towards the government employee regarding his education qualification details, moveable and immovable property returns as per the record from his govt office to be made public whenever its been seeked by any citizen of India Being suspect to be forged. 

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Duplicate thread by same member on same issue.  Guidance provided in another post.  Moderators, kindly merge both posts.l

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had been taken to govt hospital to get report before being lodged in jail in a false case. Now my RTI to the govt hospital seeking copy of Accident Report/OP Ticket/Medical Examination report has been replied stating no such report available in my name on the date of occurance of the said incident. But I was lodged in prison only after submitting the report given by hospital to prison authorities.  Now I would like to inspect the records available with the govt hospital on that day from 8 pm to 12 am.
      Can I go for first appeal seeking clarification as incorrect information is furnished and a report has been given by the hospital ? What Are Grounds clauses to be included?
      I have not asked for inspection in the original RTI. Now can  I request inspection in the first appeal or should i file a new RTI for that? 
    • Syed Khaja
      By Syed Khaja
      Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed khaja from Osmanabad Maharashtra. this is the response of PIO. in this response he is saying that "the record has been searched but could not be traced"
      And I hope that this is the only public authority in india where I can get that record. So please help me in this regards.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy