News Ticker
damodard29

Physical inspection in form material as decribed in PO

Question

damodard29

Sir, please assist me on when you found the less no of units during the inspection instead of no of units said in PO, what has to be done for this how to record the evidence of such corruption and officers to be punished immediately involved in this.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Sunil Ahya

Kindly file another RTI application through your Friend / CA or Architect as the case may be, with the same PIO and this time around download and attach the following CIC decision along with your RTI application:

https://ciconline.nic.in/cic_decisions/SM-15102008-06.pdf

Also read the blogs on the following links:

https://rtiindia.org/blogs/entry/1758-assistance-in-inspection/

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/856-how-inspect-under-rti.html

• Like 2

Prasad GLN

Prepare minutes and then hand over the copy of such minutes with acknowledgment of PIO for having received.  

As per inspection permitted with due assistance of Shri.................and Shri.....................a Physical verification of the materials as per Invoice No....................was carried out on ....................at............................  The following table disclose the actual amount provided as per records and available in physical form during inspection.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S.L.No.........Description of material.............Quantity as per invoice...Available on date of inspection.  Shortage.

------1-____________________--2_________________________--------------3____________________-4___________________5__________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Applicant.

A copy of minutes of inspection received and acknowledged.  It is true that the applicant has in my presence recorded physical stock available as on date of inspection and the table shows the discrepancy.

PIO

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Please do not open multiple posts on the same issue as the posts miss continuity.

• Like 1

Sunil Ahya

Both the threads merged,

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Please give respect to the posts through reactions, as you have been in the habit of giving likes to formal posts like not to open duplicate posts etc., and ignoring the guidance given through formats.

Before going to physical inspection, take sufficient bags to collect samples for quality checks and invariably download blog on inspection and carry the hard copy with you, in case if PIO objects for any bonafide actions in exercising your rights.  Be most courteous, do not enter into arguments, be brief, focus only on the work of inspection alone and do not make any open comments.  Write before them their reply in your note book with the comments and name of the assistant.  Be aware that first hour of inspection is free and from next hour attendance you have to pay reasonable charges.   Instead of all applicants inspecting single material , divide the work, so that maximum inspection can be done less time.  Make all collected samples in two bags, give one bag to PIO duly sealed with your signature on the tag.

• Like 1

damodard29

Sir, this material is in form of ie hot and cold water purifiers, toilets, renovation of school toilets, Gardening ,dust beens , which is fully not equipped as shown purchase order hence need the inspection. under RTI.

damodard29
Please give respect to the posts through reactions, as you have been in the habit of giving likes to formal posts like not to open duplicate posts etc., and ignoring the guidance given through formats.
Before going to physical inspection, take sufficient bags to collect samples for quality checks and invariably download blog on inspection and carry the hard copy with you, in case if PIO objects for any bonafide actions in exercising your rights.  Be most courteous, do not enter into arguments, be brief, focus only on the work of inspection alone and do not make any open comments.  Write before them their reply in your note book with the comments and name of the assistant.  Be aware that first hour of inspection is free and from next hour attendance you have to pay reasonable charges.   Instead of all applicants inspecting single material , divide the work, so that maximum inspection can be done less time.  Make all collected samples in two bags, give one bag to PIO duly sealed with your signature on the tag.
Sir, I am very if unknowingly I have been mistaken, I have very high value and good respect towards the knowledgeble you have shared to me, thank you so much and I remain obliged to you.. Damodar Divkar.

• Like 1

damodard29
Sir, I am very if unknowingly I have been mistaken, I have very high value and good respect towards the knowledgeble you have shared to me, thank you so much and I remain obliged to you.. Damodar Divkar.

I am very sorry if unknowingly mistaken

• Like 1

damodard29

As per the advice I recieved here I have quoted for physical inspection this pio has replied me with the letter dated 7/2/2019 which I recived on 8/2/2019 in afternoon. 1549636455384

damodard29

This letter dated 7/2/2019 I recived on 8/2/20191549636455384.jpg

• Like 1

damodard29

I have also fIled FAA stating section 5(3) to be taken under consideration for assistance at the time of inspection for the same reply is not received

Prasad GLN

Write to FAA as Addendum and enclose xerox copy of the envelope and provide your mobile no for immediate inspection and inform FAA that he has to suggest minimum two dates, giving an option to the appellant and that FAA order is silent about assistance in technical matters during the inspection.  Request for providing assistance and another date as there was a postal delay, and also point out the alteration in dates of FAA order.

damodard29

in addadum I have quoted assistance in inspection under section 5(3)of the RTI act, and FAA here rejected the appeal with giving proper explanation, again they say their is no rti act for such assistance. Letter their reply is attached... IMG-20190212-WA0013.jpeg

damodard29

Rejected the appeal without any proper reason

Prasad GLN

`Kindly go through CIC decisions through a search and in which IC has given a decision that assistance has to be permitted.  The only option is going for second appeal to CIC.

• Like 1

damodard29

Sir, it will be delay in decision, is it possible to approach high court and file public interest litigation on this for trying to protect the culprits in corruption

Prasad GLN

If you want remedy under RTI Act, you have to follow the prescribed process stated in RTI Act.  You can approach the HC only after CIC decision.

You can file PIL, if there is larger public interest and have the sold proofs of such corruption and MGPT naturally mentions that you are a disgruntled contractor and may allege some other thing against you to prejudice the judges against you and court may impose costs if the PIL is dismissed as false.

Contact Advocate and use a friend or relative to file such PIL in the larger public interest on corruption and not on RTI inspection.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Go for both second appeal and to the fresh application from those friends individually in their names seeking same information in the form of inspection suggesting same date. 

• Like 1

damodard29

Thanks for the good informative advise to get details together with the assistance, however I have also visited the highcourt lawyer yesterday in my town, and he suggested me to file complaint against the PIO at economic cell of police, he called me his office today to collect the drafted copy..

Sunil Ahya

If you require information, RTI u/s. 6(1), First Appeal u/s. 19(1) and Second Appeal u/s. 19(3) or Complaint u/s. 18(1), is the correct way forward.

As far as complaint at an economic cell of police is concerned, it can be for any other purpose other than seeking information.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Please post developments for sharing your experience with others as it may be useful for others.

• Like 1

damodard29
Go for both second appeal and to the fresh application from those friends individually in their names seeking same information in the form of inspection suggesting same date. 
Sir, what should be draft content for seeking permission for physical inspection both together with my friend so that mgpt PIO should give me the permission to hold inspection on same date.. Please advise good letter..

Prasad GLN

What is the present status of your RTI process?

If your present query is on filing fresh application,  you need no guidance as you have applied for such inspection in the past, and this time either you can request that representative to file RTI Application in his name or file application jointly signed by all three representatives.

Please search in the forum as there is a beautiful and useful HC Judgment on such permitting representative in the forum (In previous replies)

If I find the time, I will search it for you and provide the link.

Please specify whether you wish to file a fresh application in the name of such representative or you wish to file an application to some other public authority as I remember that FAA has refused to provide inspection through a representative in the past and delivered such orders, closing that issue only for the second appeal before Commission.

(My last response requesting you to post developments is on the progress in the advice of your HC advocate ON ECONOMIC CELL)

This is the link that states HC ruling on permitting representatives.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Like 2

damodard29

I have not complaint yet to economic cell, the inspection permission to me without assistance was recived me on after the date of permission, I have written a letter to PIO about it, but have not received the reply yet hence was thinking to apply jointly for inspection if possible...