damodard29

Physical inspection in form material as decribed in PO

Question

damodard29

Sir, please assist me on when you found the less no of units during the inspection instead of no of units said in PO, what has to be done for this how to record the evidence of such corruption and officers to be punished immediately involved in this.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

damodard29

I have quoted addendum to FAA towards the letter I recived after the date of permission granted to me same was without assistance I have seeked, Now the letter I have written to PIO /FAA stating their letter dated 7/2/19 asking to be present on same day was recieved to me on 8/2/19, and I have suggested them to give me two dates together with assistance which they have not replied yet..

Prasad GLN

Mr.Damodar,

There were more than 25 posts/replies in the thread and a minimum of 4 hours might have been spent on the thread.

Even without getting response from PIO and FAA, assuming something in advance and making so many posts is not proper.

Always cross the bridge when it comes.

Do not seek guidance on assumptions and always post response.

• Like 1

damodard29

This the latest reply I have recived with proper date and time but without assistance from my side..

Prasad GLN

A link of such HC judgment was already provided to you.  Submit the link electronically and hard copy through Regd post and make addendum to appeal that rejection of assistance amounts to not following HC verdict.  Also enclose separate RTI Application to the CPIO from those two experts and mention the same date, time and file before CPIO and enclose the same to FAA.

Either FAA has to permit assistance or treat the representatives' application as fresh and permit them with you at the same time, date.

Sunil Ahya

How many number of documents are required to be inspected? If they are not much, then take a photocopy of the entire file instead of going in for inspection.

You can also take photographs of the documents with the help of your mobile phone, which will be free of cost. Use CamScanner application for taking photographs with the help of your mobile phone.

• Like 1

damodard29

Sir, I have requested for physical inspection in material form ie in purchase order their is 27 units of hot and cold water purifiers I need to check it where it's has been installed and if no of units are correct..

Prasad GLN

In your application have you solicited the same :

Ex: As per the purchase order dt...., 27 units of hot and cold water purifiers were purchased,      Please inform the location of each hot and cold water purifiers installed with the place and dept., and the specific number given for those assets provided and entered in Asset register and copy of installation certificate by the supplier with copies of plumber receipt for fixing the same.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

Is there any need for assistance in inspection to inspect the water purifiers?

• Like 1

damodard29

Thanks

damodard29

Inspection of Material is done ,thanks for guidence at every step ...IMG_20190307_205120.jpg

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Now file another RTI Application seeking discrepancy of the items purchased and reasons for not providing those assets for physical verification seeking copies of delivery notes, receipts at the relevant dept., acknowledging the items.

Brief facts: Physical inspection on...... copy of the report with acknowledgment pasted as xerox on back of this application.

Information solicited:

1. The following items were not produced during the physical inspection on.......Item Nos................................(Details as per enclosed report) please provide pointwise information as per your records.

a)Reasons for not providing physical inspection of those Govt Assets.purchased very recently.

b)Provide copies of delivery notes and acknowledgment from the concerned dept., having received the items.

c)Names of official responsible for missing of Govt Assets.

d)The action is taken for an investigation into missing assets.

e)If no action was taken for tracing the missing assets, reasons for records for not conducting any investigation.

2.Reasons for not permitting inspection through representative even after providing such HC judgment that representative has to be permitted.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Like 1

damodard29
Now file another RTI Application seeking discrepancy of the items purchased and reasons for not providing those assets for physical verification seeking copies of delivery notes, receipts at the relevant dept., acknowledging the items.
Brief facts: Physical inspection on...... copy of the report with acknowledgment pasted as xerox on back of this application.
Information solicited:
1. The following items were not produced during the physical inspection on.......Item Nos................................(Details as per enclosed report) please provide pointwise information as per your records.
a)Reasons for not providing physical inspection of those Govt Assets.purchased very recently.
b)Provide copies of delivery notes and acknowledgment from the concerned dept., having received the items.
c)Names of official responsible for missing of Govt Assets.
d)The action is taken for an investigation into missing assets.
e)If no action was taken for tracing the missing assets, reasons for records for not conducting any investigation.
2.Reasons for not permitting inspection through representative even after providing such HC judgment that representative has to be permitted.
Sir, please see the reply below in attached file towards the information seeked as per the details known from you.

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

There is a problem in opening attachment and most of the members may not be willing to open attachments from unknown source.  Please post only that issue which require guidance.

Remember that this is a fit case to be reported to CVC as you have enough evidence of the malpractice.

Edited by Prasad GLN

damodard29

Sir, as per the rti after the inspection i have raised the points you have said abcde and 2. They have not replied properly , again for reason for not permitting inspection through representative even after providing such HC judgement that reprentative has to be permitted. Their Ans : there is no clause in the RTI act 2005, to allow assistants along with the applicant , the high court judgement submitted is an individual judgement giving relief to such individual parties only can be relied for guidance purposes.

damodard29

Point e) delivery notes and acknowledgemnt from comcerned dept having recieved the items swachh bharat funds Ans: refer to the tax invoices , same is not without any acknowledgements..
They also say no assets are missing hence action taken is not applicable

Prasad GLN

The role of RTI ends here, as authorities have not explained possible reasons for the discrepancy and also not disputed the facts that discovered in your inspection.  As a formality go for an appeal, if possible ask for a personal hearing and escalate it to CIC.  No official wants this to be published and known to all. Invariably mention this as larger public interest as there was abuse/misuse of public money and serious irregularity.

At the same time complaint, this to CVC and enclose the copy of invoices, your inspection report, their response as documentary evidence.  Make the complaint point wise as brief as possible and always commence your sentence as per Encl: ....

Ex:

Complaint on irregularities and abuse/misuse of Government funds / Property.

Against:

Complainant.

Respected Sir,

The complainant wishes to bring the facts on irregularities and malpractices going on at ........................and a sample inspection on....revealed the following.

1. As per certified copy of Encl:1, the authorities purchased and taken delivery of items valued Rs...

2. During the physical inspection, it was found that several items were found missing..  The inspection report duly acknowledged by the competent authority is Encl: 2.  The articles may have not been purchased or after purchase and delivery, they might have stolen by insiders.  A theft is ruled out as the matter has not complained to any higher authorities or Police.

3. An application under RTI was made to know the reasons for missing of  Government property and the application is Encl 3

4. The authorities explanation is En:4 and I found it as not satisfactory and the missing property was not disputed.

PRAYER:  As this shows only one invoice items, it is suspected that these are not isolated and these types of irregularities are common and ignored by authorities for reasons best known to them.  As the property involved is of Government, the matter is being brought to your attention for due investigation in the issue and to save the property from such misuse/abuse in the larger public interest.   Complainant prays for providing the certified copy of Action taken report from CVC without further follow up through RTI.

Complainant.

Encl: 4.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

I have not seen your latest post:  If CPIO has provided such information, then it amounts to providing incorrect and false information to deliberately mislead appellant and to shield criminals from abuse of such funds.  If the presence of such assets were true, then also by not providing those assets for inspection appellant was mislead.  Prepare those grounds and go for the first appeal.  Keep CVC matter pending till FAA orders.

• Like 1

damodard29

The pio also said during the inspection is that he cannot provide the details of equipments used for building the toilets which the prices of construction up to the 15 lakhs/ very high for double door male female single toilets.

damodard29

Sir, mpt CME, mr vishwanathan called me in office today and asking why i need info about the solar equipments and the details of electricity invoice after and before solar eqip installed under swachh bharat funds, i had replied that it is the rule under rti for transperency in govt fund he has to provide it when any cityzen wants to know, he says he will consult the lawyers that he is busy and cannot provide such details to every person who seek such type of info, i left his office informing him he may put his reply in written statement and give it to me..

Prasad GLN

What is the link between this latest post and your issue on inspection, as PIO has provided the opportunity of inspection and after FAA orders?

• Like 2

damodard29

Provided Inspection is not even 20% and i have filled first appeal than their was above reaction from pio.

damodard29

Here is the reply from FAA to continue with the incomplete inspection by PIO1555046077745

Prasad GLN

Sorry the file is not available for opening in my system.

• Like 2

damodard29

mgpt Dy chairman FAA has said now I can complete the incomplete inspection after I inform them 7days in advance, however yesterday I visited the mgpt office for written submission, security has restricted my entry stating they have the orders not give me the entry, later problem resolved when I tried to contact chairman of mgpt, Sir please help me with the details if such situation arises what is to be done where this complaint to be reported, how security can restrict one's entry without assigning valid reason for it, I walk to the office since its close to my house and I can save on post fees whenever I has to write a letter to mgpt..