damodard29

Physical inspection in form material as decribed in PO

Question

damodard29

Sir, please assist me on when you found the less no of units during the inspection instead of no of units said in PO, what has to be done for this how to record the evidence of such corruption and officers to be punished immediately involved in this.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

You have never stated about the incomplete inspection and their orders for completing the inspection on some other day.

Unless you get a confirmation in writing about the day, time and contact officer, never visit public authority's office.

The security is performing its duty.  They have to contact the concerned officer over the phone, prepare a pass with the signature of such officer, mentioning the purpose of the work, duration, etc., and after inspection, the concerned officer has to sign the pass and it should be returned back.

You can also register your visit in the Visit book kept at the security gate.

When you are in RTI, do not think of saving on postage as personal visits frequently to a public authority is not advisable.

You are fortunate.  Once I went for inspection to a Ministry at New Delhi after receiving such written permission, the concerned Addl. Secretary left to Dehradun for training.  After traveling 32 hours I returned back empty handed and reduced the ordeals in writing, but there is no response from Addl. Secretary.   These harassments are usual with Public Sector Oil companies and those officers are located far from the city in outskirts where you do not find transportation and even drinking water.

The security personnel permits a citizen only if he is having a valid pass.  Focus on information, these are most common.

• Like 2

damodard29

Sir, as I informed FAA has informed me to connect to PIO to complete the incomplete inspection I have written letter seeking permission for completing further inspection, Sir, here when I seek cost and want to know the details of the material used for construction under swach Bharat funds the PIO replies he is not supposed to inform me that, for exorbant cost involved for developing garden and building toilets, again funds are received for local village and funds are utilized by mgpt for their employees and port purpose, they have leased the port to adani coal terminal and JSW port and have built the road for their purpose worth more than 9cr only on paper and physically they only done the patches for roads work. Kindly help me with good draft for this if possible.,
Ph No 9158 988 999
Email : SIDEREAL29@gmail.com

damodard29

Sir, again when I was at inspection together with PIO on 7/3/2019 at 12:00hrs their main port safety office was closed and PIO said me he don't have the keys of the office to inspect the material on working day and at working hours of the goVt office..

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Please open new thread. as the posts exceeded 3 pages and always seek guidance in one post.

1)Regarding Swach bharat, reduce the entire facts with PIO reply and report to FAA that SPIO is raising issues unknown in RTI Act like he is not supposed to inform the material used and cost involved.  Make point wise representation on each aspect.

2)I remember to have conveyed that you should confirm your date of inspection to PIO.

Reduce the entire facts chronologically and report to FAA.

"As directed by FAA orders I have with PIO called on.......at......with prior intimation and was informed that the keys are not available for inspection on that working day during working hours.  The appellant has wasted precious one day in the larger public interest.  Please take up the matter seriously and direct the concerned as a warning under copy to the applicant not to repeat such instances of harassing citizens who visits as per superior's written orders."

Please fix another working day on consultation with concerned officials for inspection."

Edited by Prasad GLN