- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Shree Vathsan
Can the General Diary of the police station where particulars of "All the details in r/o criminals arrested and entry of arrival/departure of all enrolled police officers on duty with nature of their duties, duty performed and places visited etc." are maintained be inspected and photo copies sought from a particular police station under RTI?
Is there any particular clause/section that needs to be quoted for inspection under RTI? Any format available for inspection under RTI?
I have been permitted to inspect files and record in an office under RTI. Video recording of inspection, that is scheduled today at 3 pm, was denied by PIO in the previous meeting unless I provide such order of CIC to him. In my knowledge, there are two orders where video recording was allowed by CIC. (CIC/WB/A/2006/00144 and CIC/AD/A/09/00125). The first order mentioned here is available and attached here. Unfortunately, this order is very ambiguous and does not allow video recording in clear words. The second order is not available in the public domain even on the website of CIC. Please help me in the following issue.
1. Please provide any order of CIC that allows video recording/audio recording of inspection or taking the photo while inspecting documents.
2. Please provide any rules, regulation framed for the purpose video recording/audio recording of inspection or taking the photo while inspecting documents.
3. Please provide the above-said copy of the order (CIC/AD/A/09/00125)