News Ticker
siddam02

Axis bank manager takeover my loan account without my consent

Question

siddam02

Dear sir / madam 

AXIS BANK , NELLORE BRANCH, ANDHRA PRADESH ,INDIA ,  doing fraudulent activities / account takeover / harrasment / by manager Mr. Pradeep Kumar . 

1. Manager tried to change mobile number and mail id without my consent . 

2. Policy given without my consent with forged signatures by manager.

3. He tried to get loan of five lacks without my consent with forged signatures .

4. 4 lacks rs Amount transferred to someone without my consent with forged signatures  by bank manager .

5.already all documents shared with axis bank corporate office .but till there is no action taken on manager 

6 . Worst  service by axis bank 

7 . Manager doing criminal activities performed and till continue by support of higher management . 

8 . However , higher authorities are not taking any action on my complaints 

9. I kindly request you to all customers , axis bank Nellore  branch manager Mr. Pradeep Kumar  doing illegal activities , and forged signatures of customers , and they can take loan behalf of customers without knowing customer .

10. Already complaint lodged two months , till there is no progress ...

How to take leagl action on axis bank / bank manager . 

Please help me 

Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.

Axis Bank is a private sector bank is beyond the ambit of RTI Act, but doors are not closed and there is a way of seeking information under CP Act.

Issue a notice to Regional Head seeking information as follows:

REGISTERED NOTICE UNDER CP ACT

To General Manager,

Axis Bank,

I,............................s/o.......................residing at.......................................(hereinafter called as complainant) is a bonafide borrower and availed Housing loan at Axis Branch, Nellore with Account no:...................and filed a written complaint to ...................on............................................through Registered post Receipt No.............on................................  As there is no response, complainant wishes to file a complaint to DBOD, RBI, to Banking Ombudsman and before consumer forum this Notice under CP Act.

Hence as there are frauds and deficiency of services by Axis Bank,  Complainant wishes to seek following documents as certified copies under CP Act to substantiate the complaint with following certified copies.

1. .  Please provide the copy of record based on which the Mobile Number and email ID of................................, Loan Account No.........................at Nellore branch was changed with copies of such authorization on record from the borrower/complainant

2. Please provide the copy of Policy application that was signed by the borrower/complainant.

3. Please provide copies of all loan application and documents on record for  loan application  of Rs.5 of five lakhs by the complainant

4. Please provide the document basing on which Rs.4 lakhs was transferred on ...................from the account of ......................to..................................... by the complainant

5. Please provide action taken against Manager Shri Pradeep Kumar and investigation done so far on complaint dt................................from................ (Borrower)

Nellore

4th Feb,2019                                                                                                                                                  Complainant.

Wait for a month and then file complaint before Banking Ombudsman, Hyderabad, District Consumer Forum, Nellore and  DBOD, RBI,  Fort Mumbai by Regd post.

jj99

first follow as per prasad jee comment then wait for 1/2 months for reply then approach police that allegation are true have proof of what you say

siddam02

Thank you soooooo much sir ,,,, for kindly supporting us ..... Really in this busy lifestyle relatives are also not helping and anyone not giving any suggestions without taking money but you had spent time for us ..... and I really appreciate your hard work and I am really thankful your kindly heart ...

Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

The credit and appreciation if any for guidance goes to the Forum alone, who facilitated you with interacting with unknown members.  The forum feels happy if their members get benefit out of the suggestions.

• Like 2