- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Shree Vathsan
I had sought few details on cab driver Rajesh suicide due to police harassment with the O/o Commissioner of Police. However the CoP has transferred to JC West when only point no. 2 is related with JC office.
Until now the police personnel responsible for instigating the suicide has not been found. Further the JC report has not been made public.
While the suicide(done at Maraimalai Nagar railway track) case was registered by railway police and case is closed as suicide. But only CSR has been registered in the place of occurance of police abuse(Anna Nagar).
Can details of police personnel on duty at the AnnaNagar police station on the date of occurrence of the incident be sought under RTI?
For further details on the incident pls read here https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/chennai-cab-driver-alleges-harassment-cops-video-kills-himself-protests-ensue-96006
Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
I need to know all the RTI laws and sections under which cpio/spio and PIO and also FAA and CIC, should not reject the information towards the government employee regarding his education qualification details, moveable and immovable property returns as per the record from his govt office to be made public whenever its been seeked by any citizen of India Being suspect to be forged.