sarvesh123

Regarding First appeal to DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA

Question

sarvesh123

I have requested to DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA for details of documents verification in university through RTI 30 days completed haven't received any reply .Whom should I address in below image for 1st appeal what would the contents of my first appeal. If anyone having active contact details of PIO please share it.

Thank you please guide meScreenshot_20190219-225315-01.jpeg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using RTI INDIA mobile app

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

When an applicant fails to receive any response of his application seeking information from State Public Information officer, within 30 days from date of receipt of such RTI Application by SPIO, the applicant has to go for First Appeal to superior authority of PIO designated as First Appellate Authority within the same organisation, on grounds of deemed denial.  A simple format for guidance is being provided.

First Appeal dt.20th Feb,2019 under RTI Act

Before: First Appellate Authority, BAU, Agra

Against: SPIO, BAU, Agra

Appellant:

Grounds for Appeal: SPIO has neither provided information nor rejected information for RTI Application of this appellant dt.....till today.  As there is no response from SPIO within 30 days of receipt of the application, seeking information as deemed denial this first appeal.

PRAYER: Appellant prays for directions to SPIO for providing the information free of cost as expeditiously as possible.

Appellant.

• Like 2

Sunil Ahya

You will have to address your first appeal to the Officer at Serial No. 1 in the above image i.e. Kulsachiv in Hindi and Registrar in English.

In other words, you will have to address your first appeal to the Registrar.

• Like 1

sarvesh123
When an applicant fails to receive any response of his application seeking information from State Public Information officer, within 30 days from date of receipt of such RTI Application by SPIO, the applicant has to go for First Appeal to superior authority of PIO designated as First Appellate Authority within the same organisation, on grounds of deemed denial.  A simple format for guidance is being provided.
First Appeal dt.20th Feb,2019 under RTI Act
Before: First Appellate Authority, BAU, Agra
Against: SPIO, BAU, Agra
Appellant:
Grounds for Appeal: SPIO has neither provided information nor rejected information for RTI Application of this appellant dt.....till today.  As there is no response from SPIO within 30 days of receipt of the application, seeking information as deemed denial this first appeal.
PRAYER: Appellant prays for directions to SPIO for providing the information free of cost as expeditiously as possible.

Appellant.
Sent first appeal 1 month back haven't received any update neither rejection nor reply what is the next steps as per speed post status it's successfully delivered .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Wait for 45 days from date of delivery of your first appeal.  Please go through sec.19 and 20 thoroughly preferably in your mother tongue.

Use the same format as the second appeal and if SIC has prescribed a format adhere to that format and provide copies to SIC as per their rules and regulations.  (Normally one set is enough)

Before:

State Information Commission,.............................

(No............................................................)

Second Appeal dt.10th Mar 2018 under RTI Act

Public Authority: 1)SPIO"BAU, Agra  BAU, Agra- Date of RTI dt.....  Self-attested copy encl as No.1 Page No.2 with service proof.

2.First Appellate Authority,  BAU, Agra: Date of FA........Self-attested copy encl as No.2 Page No.4 with service proof

Appellant::

Grounds for Appeal: SPIO has neither provided information nor rejected information for RTI Application dt..........till today.  As there was no response from SPIO within 30 days of receipt of the application, seeking information as deemed denial this first appeal was filed on.......  FAA remained silent and there was no response.  Hence treating the information as deemed denial, this second appeal. Copy of second appeal was sent to SPIO on.......and service proof enclosed.

PRAYER: Appellant pray for directions to SPIO for providing the information free of cost as expeditiously as possible, for imposing penalty and recommendation for disciplinary action against SPIO for negligence, deliberate and malafide denial and ignoring statutory obligation.

I, solemnly affirm and state that the above facts are true and correct to my knowledge and information.

Appellant.

Encl: self-attested copies of 1. RTI Application dt...........2.First Appeal dt.......  3.Copy of second appeal service proof. proof.

• Like 1