Jump to content
News Ticker
  • 0

The check given by the Public Information Officer has been bounced.



I asked for information from the Drinking Water Corporation.So the information officer demanded an extra fee from me.So I gave the amount for asked

So my 1324 was saved in it.So the Public Information Officer returned my money by check.But that check has bounced.So now I can take this action.Can I file a case against the Public Information Officer?And what action can this take?4b1ed7585308db26af063be359c77aa4.0.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Never part with the cheque.  Cheque for format of issuing notice under Sec.138 of NIA to drawer /PIO in google and wait for a response.

Do not protract the matter and focus on information.  As PIO has provided information required, let us appreciate his attitude and not penalize him.

Report this as complaint to FAA and seek refund of such fees in demand draft.

Before all this speak to PIO and report of bouncing of cheque.

You have no where informed the reason for return of the cheque.

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy