damodard29

LED & HFL lighting project

Question

damodard29

I have seeked the subject info to the chief electrical engineer of the electricity department in the State and his PIO transfered my application to EESL to provide me the details sales purchase of HFL and LED lighting, Now PIO of EESL has returned the same application again to chief electrical engineer stating information seeked pertains to his office. With copy to me..

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Wait for the response for 30 days from receipt of your application by CE-PIO and let them decide as to who is the custodian.

If the first PIO mentioned about First Appeal particulars, make a representation to him that both PIOs are passing on the ball game with the citizens and when the officials are not themselves aware of the fact shows the ignorance of their own departmental affairs and throws a bad light on the efficiency of the officers.  Request him to direct the relevant PIO to provide the information.

Search website of CE for the first appellate authority's name and address.

• Like 1

damodard29

EESL writes back again to Chief Electrical Engineer of the state Goa on 14/03/2019 letter copied to me.1552990777904

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

An applicant is not concerned with their internal correspondence, he is concerned only of getting information within the time frame fixed under RTI and he has to focus on further step undeterred by their internal jurisdictional issues.

• Like 1