shaikhstonevilla

Chnages in election card denied

Question

shaikhstonevilla

Hi,

I have submitted online application for change in my address in election card 2 months ago. I have just checked the application status which is showing as rejected. It is showing the reason that that "Applicant submitted invalid photo and not present at hearing"

In fact, i received one call from them and i went there and they took my one photo. I also showed them my valid id proof at that time. ( i dont have any proof for this because i didnt know at that time that they will reject my application due to this reason). Now i dont know why they rejected my application.

I would like to take the help of RTI. Can anybody please help me with the RTI format for this case so that i can ask them why my application got rejected wrongly.

• Confused 1

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Application dt.7th Mar, 2019 seeking information under RTI Act\

Before: State Public information officer  ........(to whom you have provided the copy)

Fee: Adhesive court fee stamp of Rs.10/-

Applicant:

Brief Facts: Change of address for Voter card No....  of.............Application dt....... Attended hearing on......

Information solicited:

1.Please provide the exact reasons on record for rejecting for change of address even after the voter attended hearing on......and produced another photo and identity and proof of address.

Applicant.

Instead of once again attending hearing, RTI  etc., submit such hard copy of such fresh application with photo and personally hand over the application and obtain acknowledgment.

Edited by Prasad GLN