News Ticker
malli3131

Funds allocated for the village chinna gudipadu, pedda dornal mandal, prakasam andhra pradesh - 523331

Question

malli3131

Hi,

I am nagamallikarjuna from chinna gudipadu, pedda dornal mandal, prakasam, andhra pradesh-523331. I have seen a lot of corruption in the funds allocated from both central, state, and panchayat ran etc...

I requesting you, please provide all the funds allocated to this village from various departments.

Thanks

Nagamallikarjuna

Sent from my LLD-AL20 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

Nagamallikarjuna garu,

This forum is not connected to any Government depts., and members can not provide such information on Chinnagudipadu village  to you.

Members in the forum can only guide you in receiving such information from public authorities under RTI Act.

You have to file an application seeking information from State Public Information officer, Village Panchayat Office, Chinnagudipadu .

You can open the following link and get a format of sample RTI application and the format is more than sufficient to learn about inflow and out flow of funds of Grama Panchayat.

https://righttoinformation.wiki/guide/applicant/application/sample/gram-panchayat

You need not to pay single paisa as RTI fee at Panchayat level. in AP.

After filing the application, wait for PIO response for 35 days and come back with status for more guidance.