News Ticker
RAKHILJEE

भारतीय नौसेना में भर्ती का मामला

Question

RAKHILJEE

नमस्कार,मेरा नाम रोशन अली है। मैंने भारतीय नोसेना का एग्जाम पास करके उसके सभी चरण पूरे कर लिए और फाइनल मेरिट में भी मेरा नाम आ गया। लेकिन जब में ट्रेनिग के लिए पहुंचा तो मुझे कम वजन के कारण वापस भेज दिया और 20 दिन का समय दिया।20 दिन में मैंने अपना वजन 45 से बढ़ाकर50 किलो कर लिया और जब पुनः मेडिकल के लिए INHS कल्याणी,विसाखापत्नम पहुंचा तो मुझे फिर से यही कहकर खारिज कर दिया कि तुम्हारा भार कम है तुम नोसेना में शामिल नही हो सकते और मुझे वापस घर भेज दिया।

जब प्रथम बार मेरा मेडिकल हुआ(जोधपुर में) तब भी मेरा वजन 50 kg था लेकिन उस समय मुझे उन्होंने पास कर दिया।

मेरे एक साथी जिसका वजन 51kg था उसे भी पास कर दिया।

मुझसे एक व्यक्ति जो inhs कल्याणी (नेवी हॉस्पिटल) विसाखापत्नम का कर्मचारी था,ने 50000 रुपयों की मांग की और मेडिकल में फिट करवाने की गारन्टी ली लेकिन आर्थिक परिस्थितियों के कारण मैंने पैसे देने के लिए मना कर दिया।

क्या 1 kg वजन कम होना भी कोई गंभीर समस्या या बीमारी है जिसकी वजह से मुझे नेवी के लिए आयोग्य घोषित कर दिया।

मैं राजस्थान में रहता हूँ और मुझे चिल्का(ओडिशा) और विसाखापत्नम(आंध्र प्रदेश) बुलाया। आने जाने में मेरा वजन 2-3kg कम हो गया।

Sent from my vivo 1716 using RTI INDIA mobile app

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

When specific standards have been fixed, you have to prepare to acquire those medical standards as there is enough time.  If you want to challenge the standards, you may contact advocate and try for filing writ mandamus.

But, as far as RTI is concerned, as you were not medically fit, you were not selected is the fact on record.

RTI can not provide any remedy for your issue.

RAKHILJEE
When specific standards have been fixed, you have to prepare to acquire those medical standards as there is enough time.  If you want to challenge the standards, you may contact advocate and try for filing writ mandamus.
But, as far as RTI is concerned, as you were not medically fit, you were not selected is the fact on record.
RTI can not provide any remedy for your issue.
I got medical test twice for recruitment in the Indian Navy. If specific standards are fix then why I fit in medical for the first time. While both times my weight was equal.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Kindly read the published notification.  In fact, in the case of meritorious candidates, small things or differences infractions are not material.  Some officials may be considerative that 1Kg may not be different and though underweight might enhance the weight for specific standards.  That means if candidate weighed 48 KGs, they do not want to disappoint a meritorious and otherwise healthy candidate disqualified on this count and they might pull him by recording weight as 50 Kgs and advise him secretly to increase the weight.

First, search the standards prescribed as per notification and the weight recorded by Fitness expert/doctor in such report.

Under RTI we cannot question why that and why this etc.

The only issue to be settled in your case is as to whether your weight is as per the standards fixed at the time of final selection.

I have seen candidates that appear for an examination as police constables.  They focus on attaining such standards well before an examination. and work out to retain the same.