damodard29

Regularisation of encloachment on Govt Land

Question

damodard29

Reffering the subject dy collector/ sdo mormugao goa has invited public to file suggetion/objection but has not given a submission of documents by applicant towards my letter to dycollector reffered to his notice inviting suggestion /objection again here voilater mr milind naik is cabinet minister of ruling govt in the state. Please advise good submission to be done on hearing date 25/03/2019

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please provide the query related to RTI or the contents of suggestion and the remedy you wish to seek during the hearing.

• Like 1

damodard29

Applicant submission for regularising the encroachment is not provided by the dycollector, towards my application to his notice seeking sugestions/objections from the public.

damodard29

I need support help for to submit good objection since here culprit and applicant for encroachment requesting for regularisation is cabinet minister for ruling govt in the state and same is voilating the law who is drawing salary from the state exchequor ..

damodard29

I seek remedy as per above submission on hearing date..

damodard29
2 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

Please provide the query related to RTI or the contents of suggestion and the remedy you wish to seek during the hearing.

Sir, I have requested for the submission of documents by applicant to the dycollector to regularize his encroachment on govt land now he has not obtained it to me but has sent me the notice to be present on court hearing towards the objection from me ( I have Not filed objection ) i have only requested the documents submitted by the applicant so that I can file my objection

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Go for the first appeal immediately on deemed denial of information- If your application is to Public Information Officer under RTI.

If it is another issue than RTI, you can file a petition as a reminder as follows and send the same by Regd post under copy to Controlling office like Collector/RDO/DRO through ordinary post.  I presume that hearing may be by another authority or at least by a group/Team/Committee.

The undersigned received hearing of the objections etc.,on....in response to his letter dt....

In absence of the applicant's submissions made for regularization, grounds for objections cannot be raised and disputed without looking into facts of the claim.

In view of the same, the undersigned request for providing a copy of such application received from....for regularization, as raising objections without studying facts appears as farce.

Please provide the copy at least three days before hearing.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Thanks 1