khan1978

Today's proceedings

Question

khan1978

Hon'ble Information Commissioner, in my case, refused to listen to anything today. And started giving instructions from the beginning. That you are working or RTI activist. He asked the information officer why you do not take action against him. While it is out of the power of the Information Commissioner himself. Despite repeated requests, I refused to listen to my point. And say that you file an appeal against the order in the High Court. I will not listen to you. And order, you see.

Repeatedly by me. In the Right to Information Act, Service Person has not been denied the application. And this is my purpose only to attack on ghostly, despite, they refuse to listen to anything.

This is the situation of the democracy of our country, how will corruption get rid of this country.

Please provide guidance ?

Sent from my RMX1811 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

The guidance was provided by IC himself to approach the High Court.  If you have not received the IC orders, please draft the minutes and arguments pointing out the verbatim of IC's conversation and keep the record straight.  Hope it may help you if the orders are not reduced in writing.  You can specifically point out that calling the appellant is a mockery of the RTI Act, when the IC is not willing to listen to the arguments and directing PIO to take action against a citizen is throwing wrong signals on the functioning of IC.