Praveen7100

Getting back my original certificate after dropout from college

Question

Praveen7100

I'm bds student from kerala. I decided to stop studying due to health issues so they refuse to give my orginal certificate without paying entire fee .I want my certificates to join new course.

0 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please issue a registered notice as follows:

To

Principal,

........Dental College.

NOTICE UNDER CP ACT.

I,.......................s/o......................aged.....residing at....................................................herein referred as complainant issue the notice as follows.

1. The complainant is a bonafide student of the.............year with Roll No.......................

2. The college has collected original certificates for verification on..............................

3.In spite of many requests the college is not returning my original certificates and harassing me by stating several reasons.

4. The college is violating UGC/MHRD directives and the directive specifically mandated that such original certificates must be returned to students on demand, and any violation may lead to fines and even cancellation of such recognition.

5. This notice is issued to once again record the deficiency of service and harassment by the college management and the college's deliberate and malafide violation of UGC/MHRD directives with a request to return all the original certificates collected from the complainant within 15 days.

7. The complainant will be reluctantly constrained to report these violations to UGC/MHRD and may be compelled to file a complaint in District consumer forum for deficiency of services.

Place

16th Apr, 2019..........................................................................Complainant'.