amjed i kutchi

B.m.c officer After issuing Notice 351a then also no action dealying to demolition

amjed i kutchi

Un number of ILLEGALLY work builder get notices from b.m .c but after getting notice then also b.m c building factory department don't demolition the side they take gap of month for demolished the ILLEGALLY work they only say one thinking to us that we issued the notice action will taken and in this period builder complete is work and easy get stay on her side

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

Anthony Micheal

Un number of ILLEGALLY work builder get notices from b.m .c but after getting notice then also b.m c building factory department don't demolition the side they take gap of month for demolished the ILLEGALLY work they only say one thinking to us that we issued the notice action will taken and in this period builder complete is work and easy get stay on her side

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app

Utha their regular duty and misuse of their Power

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Unfortunately every citizen is having his own personal matters to be taken care of and hardly have personal time to spend with families at a place like Mumbai.   In addition this goondaism and group fights , extortions and threatening are usual.  BMC corporators are more powerful than MLAs of other districts.

If any citizen is having such time, he should file RTI Application and seek information on full details of unauthorised construction, locational address, present status, action taken, pending in Court and the officials responsible for such negligence in duties.

In this forum, I have seen such extra ordinary follow up through RTI and then bringing into logical conclusion through PIL by our esteemed member Mr.Bali and he has contributed more insights into tackling this problem.

Because of his vast knowledge, perseverance, he could do that at his personal expenses in Punjab state, but in Mumbai we can never dream of that.  Why only Mumbai, it is there in Thane, Kalyan and even in Dombvilli also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1