- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Syed Khaja
@RAVEENA_O Dear mam, I am Syed khaja from Osmanabad Maharashtra. In this reply PIO denied to provide the information and quoted exemption 8(1)(d) of the RTI Act for point 1,3,4 and for point 2 and 5 he has malafidely/incomplete/misleading denied the information. So what should be the grounds for the appeal For this PIO's response. Kindly Please help me