News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
damodard29

Inspection under RTI act 2005,

Question

damodard29

Sir, on the information received under RTI act, I had requested physical inspection to the PIO of mgpt, now when tried to learn and inspect one road constructed one road worth 3.57cr the PIO failed to provide the inspection and said the funds has been used for other purposes without providing details of the same.

Please help how to deal with such corruption involved in case.. Where as its clearly stated in the statement for the funds carried out works under swachh Bharat funds for the year 2017/2018 for repairs and construction of road..

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

10 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

In RTI we have to use the laid down process,

If PIO has provided that information in writing,  then go for first appeal seeking directions to PIO to provide the details of that work for which the funds were diverted, and the authority that sanctioned the amount,  and  the authorities that permitted for such diversion of funds and a copy of that approval/permission for diversion.

I propose for another RTI if PIO has provided that information.

• Like 1

damodard29

Sir, PIO has not provided the information in writing, I have noted what the inspection has been provided, and now has asked the PIO to inform me the work done and tender participant details for all the work prescribed under the statement for work carried out details provided to me by himself..

damodard29

Sir, please help to advise how to deal further in this case, when 50% of the inspection not provided by the PIO, as per the statement showing the works carried out under swachh Bharat abhiyan 2016-17 of the grants received of Rs 6cr versus expenditure incurred. Statement provided..

damodard29

Sir, now to my new RTI application regarding tender

damodard29

Mgpt has provided only names of bidder price quoted without it's proper registration address again same is not as per the statement showing expanses incured, mgpt has called me twice for physical inspection but they are unable to complete it fully as per the statement of expanses incured, please help me to advise for further procedure and good action plan..

damodard29

mgpt has also not replied anything for not completing the inspection for all the work done and also has supplied half of tender procedure followed for executing work ..

damodard29

mgpt has also not informed how and when these tenders of work has been invited..

damodard29

mgpt has not informed when and how these tenders has been invited, nor the participants copy of offering rates for tender work on proper format with their proper certificates has been given it's difficult to trust this document provided by mgpt. 1558007490723

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Go for first appeal.as follows:

First Appeal dt.....under RTI Act

Before:First Appellate Authority,....

Against:  PIO........

Appellant:..............................

Brief facts: RTI Application filed on......  PIO provided incomplete, incorrect information vide his letter ref No...

Grounds for appeal:  PIO has not provided full and correct information.  Enclosed details in Annexure.

Prayer:  Appellant prays for directions to PIO for providing the full and correct information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.

Appellant:

Annexure to first appeal dt...

Information solicited:        Provided.....................Not provided against which this first appeal filed now

_________1_________________2_________________________3_______________________

thereon.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Like 1