News Ticker
Syed Khaja

Want to know the reason/status of my complaint

Question

Syed Khaja

Dear Sir/madam I am syed Khaja from Osmanabad Maharashtra. The applicant was filed a complaint to the divisional commissioner for taking strict/necessary action against them who have been involved in the matter of forgery of documents. So after filing complaint! The Divisional commissioner's office directed to the district collector on 31/10 /2018 for taking necessary actions and notifying to the applicant . But till now Neither he has obeyed the order of the Commissioner and has notified the applicant. And this matter is related to the more than 4 or 5 departments. So how to dealt with this matter? Kindly Please help me. 

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

First, file another complaint to DC stating that Collector has not complied/obeyed the orders of DC and request him to take necessary action for wilful disobedience of reasonable orders of superior.  You can also point out that as it is a criminal offense, not taking action within limitation period may affect the criminal action.  DC might have just forwarded the complaint about further investigation/inquiry in the matter.  Wait for a month, file a complaint against all the concerned before Lokayukta.  You can search website for the laid down process for filing such complaints/petitions against public authority.

• Thanks 1