damodard29

NMPT, RTI application reply from Vigilance PIO

Question

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Please do not send attachments unless it is most essential, as many readers do not have time to open the attachments, download, read and give such advises to members.  Post the facts in brief and up to the point instead of attaching pages and pages or pasting such large data of information which readers find it irritating to read in small mage type.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Like 1

damodard29

Sir, since the 30 days are over from the date reply recieved from PIO , I may or not file the first appeal or I have to refile the RTI application with PIO with SC, CIC judgements order passed on disclosure of sections 8(1)(j) irrelevant way imposed by the PIO, Sir this something important to me please advise best suggestion for this and such type of cases..

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Sorry,   is not clear.

1.The first appeal may even be sent after prescribed period praying to condone the delay.  Once RTI process is commenced, it is always proper to continue the process and let FAA reject the appeal to decide on the issue.

2..I do not personally feel that filing second application even after refining may not serve the purpose, as you might have understood by this time the attitude of denying information for one reason or other.  Filing of regular applications on same issue may not appear and do not give scope for PIO comments to IC that you are irritant applicant and harassing the officials.  Then you may have to lose the edge over PIO.

3.For any denials, establishing larger public interest is the only solution as there are no exemptions in RTI Act for that information sought in larger public interest.