pankajarora2400

Rights of an appeallant on dissatifactory reply of pio given in response of show cause notice while issuing final decession by ic

Question

pankajarora2400

1- Filed 2nd appeal by me

2- I was Called up for hearing

3- Interim decession passed by IC, directed to take deceplenery action against erred officials & provide full information

4- The PIO provided partial & non certified information, said one CD (Compact disk) was not traceable after many efforts.

5- I filed non compliance complaint against pio

6- Final decession passed by IC, given opportunity to PIO for explaining why non compliance processings shall not be initiated against him,

hold hearing with respect to the reply to the notice, in the normal course of show cause hearings.

7- In response of show cause notice, Still the PIO provided same reply dated 31/01/19 that "information in the form of CD was recevied from police, was not traceable despite many efforts"

Thereafter I have not received any correspondence/intimation from information commission after issuing above show cause notice & receiving such unsatisfactory response of pio

So please describe me the further proceeding against erred PIO for recovery of information (CD) & also want final response of ic on unsatisfactory reply of pio, in response of show cause notice.

Is appellant has right to submit his dissatisfaction on response of pio given in response of show cause notice while given final decession by ic.

Thanks

Sent from my RMX1805 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

Sunil Ahya

You may file one more RTI application for seeking information on missing/untraceable records, by referring to the blog on the following link:

RTI for missing/untraceable records.

pankajarora2400

Thanks Mr Sunil

Sent from my RMX1805 using RTI INDIA mobile app