pankajarora2400

Who is upper authority dealth with final decession of Hon'ble IC #File No CIC/PGIME/C/2017/121556

Question

pankajarora2400

1-) Who is upper authority where as a complainant/appeallant i can approch against PIO for his unsatifactory response (e.g. CDs of information was not traceable despite many efforts) given in accordance of show cause notice issued to him during dilivering of final decession of Hon'ble IC, due to non compliance of interem orders properly ?

2-) What is time limit to approch upper authority against final decession of Hon'ble IC ?

3-) Which RTi Act impose to approch upper authority against final decession of IC ?

4-) Or as a appeallant, i should wait for final comments of Hon'ble IC on based of show cause hearing conducted or not still i have not been informed or not in my knowledge ?

Sent from my RMX1805 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

1. In case of non-compliance of orders, the complainant has to be made before IC under copy to PIO by Regd post.

2. The decision should stipulate time frame if such time frame is not stipulated within 45 days from date of receipt of such order, and within 30 days from reminding the PIO.

3. If the appellant is not satisfied with the decision of IC, the only way is filing writ before the High Court against public authority only.

4. You can file an application under RTI even to IC and can get information and certified copies of documents in between IC and PIO on show cause notice, and IC should give the opportunity of personal hearing to the appellant.