Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Who is upper authority dealth with final decession of Hon'ble IC #File No CIC/PGIME/C/2017/121556



1-) Who is upper authority where as a complainant/appeallant i can approch against PIO for his unsatifactory response (e.g. CDs of information was not traceable despite many efforts) given in accordance of show cause notice issued to him during dilivering of final decession of Hon'ble IC, due to non compliance of interem orders properly ?


2-) What is time limit to approch upper authority against final decession of Hon'ble IC ?


3-) Which RTi Act impose to approch upper authority against final decession of IC ?


4-) Or as a appeallant, i should wait for final comments of Hon'ble IC on based of show cause hearing conducted or not still i have not been informed or not in my knowledge ?


Sent from my RMX1805 using RTI INDIA mobile app



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

1. In case of non-compliance of orders, the complainant has to be made before IC under copy to PIO by Regd post.

2. The decision should stipulate time frame if such time frame is not stipulated within 45 days from date of receipt of such order, and within 30 days from reminding the PIO.

3. If the appellant is not satisfied with the decision of IC, the only way is filing writ before the High Court against public authority only.

4. You can file an application under RTI even to IC and can get information and certified copies of documents in between IC and PIO on show cause notice, and IC should give the opportunity of personal hearing to the appellant.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy