Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0
Shilpa m

Refund from college


Shilpa m
Posted (edited)

I had taken admission to ME in 2017. I paid one year fee. I had completed 1 St sem. Beacuse of financial problem I left college. Know I am asking my TC they asking me to pay complete fee. What to do? College name PICT college pune


Edited by Shilpa m
Missing words

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

If you wanted TC you must clear the balance /arrears of fees.  If you wanted to get a return of original documents you have a right to demand and get them back at any time and college should not deny such return and it is illegal..  Think in college viewpoint.  The college lost the fees of one student.  A deserving candidate has lost his chance to get admission into the course.  Whether you abandon your studies or continue, they can not demolish the college building, terminate staff and avoid other expenditure.   Everyone has one reason or another for discontinuing studies, but it should not cause financial loss to a Public institution, where survival is becoming difficult.  There is no irregularity in college demanding such fees.  TC is required only if you want to join another course or college..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy