News Ticker
nataraj DM

Sir this nataraj DM from koramanagala I request my daddy property ec and saledid to may postal address of

Question

nataraj DM

#660 4th block 5th cross 11th main koramanagala Bangalore 570034 but it's sent to 560002 without any postal address can you resend to my postal address sir

Sent from my CPH1859 using RTI INDIA mobile app

21 answers to this question

nataraj DM

My postal docet no is RW971314293IN

Prasad GLN

Search where you have lost.  The members in the forum can only guide members in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.  This forum is not connected to Government wings or departments and voluntary forum for members for helping each other.

Lodge such grievance immediately in indiapost portal after checking delivery status.

nataraj DM

Thank you sir I got my documents

nataraj DM

But I an not receive documents and postal pay order is thair whey that I have to pay again sir I already payed 399/RS by online? Again I have to pay for post office?

Prasad GLN

Mr. Nataraj,

Members are not that smart to guess your actual issue.  What is the issue connected to RTI .  How members can help you when they are not aware of the problem?

nataraj DM

Ok sir I don't need any help from rti can refund my amount sir

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Mr.Nataraj,

Unless you post the issue like the purpose of sending the amount, to whom, etc., members can not guide you.  Even if it is not RTI, no member should go empty handed without guidance from the forum.  Please post the details of your issue.

You may be assuming that you do not need help of RTI, but there may be ways that you can get a remedy through RTI.

Edited by Prasad GLN

nataraj DM

I want to know my father property saledid and ec copy's can I get from tried or not?

nataraj DM

My friend say from rti you can get right documents and all kind of information. Thats whey I post my reqvested and I paid sir so can I get it or not reply me sir

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

First you should have knowledge of such property details like Registration No,  Survey No  extent .  If it is agricultural land, you can get the details from Office of Tehasildar and also if it is registered from Sub Registar of that area.

Remember that if you are not in occupation for more than 13 years, your title cease to exist and the other party can claim adverse possession.  Inspect the property, contact the locals and make hurry.

The issue is not clear on  to whom you have sent the money, purpose what is the status of that money now.  On what basis you have sent the money date of such remittance.

Edited by Prasad GLN

nataraj DM

I paid by rti website only sir

Prasad GLN

Mr.Nataraj,

In case of Registration dept matters like obtaining certified copies, EC etc., they have such laid down norms for issue of such documents they have their own set of rules even before the enactment of RTI Act and they should prevail.

RTI fees are fixed like Rs.10/- per application, Rs.2/- per A4 size copy payable only after receiving calculation and demand for such payment by State Public Information officers.

It appears to me you are confused between RTI and registration copies and remitted the amount to Registrar's office through RTI website.

As they have not provided those documents within 30 days, you can send a notice to them to return that amount as expeditiously as possible in your name in the form of Demand draft.

nataraj DM

I agree your words but I paid 399rs by rti website but I cont upload that screenshot on this if you provide email I'd I can forward that sir

nataraj DM

Sorry I paid 398/-rs sir

nataraj DM

I paidmode on instamojo payment sit

Prasad GLN

Immediately file RTI Application to State Public Information officer, Sub-registrar office and ask him whether they have received Rs.398/- sent by...................................on.......................through instamojo payment sit.

Information solicited:

1. The applicant has sent Rs.398 on......through instamjo payment site for the purpose of certified copies, EC etc....................Please inform whether the amount was received by your office.

2. Please inform the procedure to get the refund of money as SPIO has not provided any information.

There is a format of RTI Application in Karnataka, apply in that prescribed format, paste Rs.10/- adhesive court fee stamp and wait for the reply.

This is the maximum guidance that can be given for attempting to get your money back.  Your issue is not connected to RTI for this forum is dedicated. Please learn a lesson to first study the procedure, consult those who know those things and then proceed.

nataraj DM

Ok I am ready to pay 10/- and witch address I have to send that I am sending sir what is the postal address I have to send sir?

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Mr.Nataraj,

Be practical and considerate.    Because the guidance is free, members can not guess to whom you have remitted and their postal address.  You have to use your own ways and find it out, as members are having the least idea of your efforts.  Contact your friend that advised you to send that amount, without any idea on RTI or laid down procedures under RTI..  Please search in google and find out with the name of the office to whom you have sent and their postal address.

There are 20 posts in this thread and still you continue o post the same even when you have been informed that this forum is dedicated o guide citizen members for seeking information under RTI Act and members cannot guess and assume things to the procedure you have adopted and o whom you have sent and what is that website and the payment position of that amount spent..

Een most difficult RTI issues, there can not be more than 5 posts.  Without providing any details to whom you have sought the documents you require members for postal address.  Take help of your friend that gave that advice as he may be having an idea of the public authority.  Someone may guide, but we have to study the process and then only act.

Edited by Prasad GLN

nataraj DM

It meens I spend my money ok I am not taking sersely what I spend 398/- love it sir I never pay any amount on government web site ithimk pravite people is best they never gaving this kind of answer sir ok any way thanks
Good buy

nataraj DM

Simply I wast my money of 39i/- no problem sir I think this matter you have to forget sir I will also forget ok sir I am sorry for everything I distarbe you people sorry so sorry I appalagais for that

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Mr.Nataraj

I feel that I am not catching your point.

You have to search where you have lost the money.

Send a Registered notice to the authority to whom you have sent money and seek a refund.

Wait for 15 days and file RTI Application and seek information on the status of your notice and reasons for not refunding.

You might have done a mistake.  But that is not all.  You can learn costliest lessons with small amounts through this small mistake of Rs.398/-

Explore RTI and learn.  My only point is you have never stated to whom you have sent your money and to whom you have written as a request for such certified copies.  Unless you inform details, it is not possible for us to guess.

Please proceed and learn RTI in this way.

NOTE:  This is not a Govt. website.

Edited by Prasad GLN