News Ticker
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
damodard29

Berthing of ship with disobedience of law of safety.

Question

damodard29

Sir,

I would like to inform you that M. V. Narmada Container Ship has been banned by the MPT for it's mechanical failure in self crane on board.. Now same ship has change its name as libra se and expected to berth on coming Sunday in same crane break dawn condition and MPT is supporting the ship for loading and unloading with shore crane of the port, I suspect sheer corruption in this and this also against the safety law and trade in sea,

Sir, please help me to advise in such case where and how this to be reported.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

As usual, make a complaint to the Ministry of Shipping by Regd. post and follow it up with RTI on the status of your complaint.  

• Like 1