Jump to content
  • 0

College withholding documents



I want to discontinue B.Sc. course from Indian Academy Degree college- Autonomous, Bangalore as I want to pursue B.Tech. When asked for my certificates management is demanding to pay full course fee of 3 years to return my documents. I want my certificates without paying any extra money. Please help.


Edited by Harisrmite
Got the answer.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Issue a Registered Notice to The principal requesting for the return of original documents handed for verification within 15 days as per UGC/HRD directives and mark copy to University Grants Commission and HRD, New Delhi.  Please search in the forum for similar replies in the past on the same issue where the directives were also stated.

Legally you have to pay that amount for abandoning the course in the middle causing financial loss to the college and for this they can not keep your original documents.  Both issues are separate.  They must return the documents as and when student demands as per UGC/HRD/AICTE directives.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • K.yeshwanth ram
      By K.yeshwanth ram
      i'm studying engineering in andhra pradesh. now i'm in 3rd year and wanted to quit engineering. but the collage is demanding remaining two years fee to return my certificates.!help
    • Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      I'm dropping out from my college after 1st year. Will they return me my class 12 transfer certificate along with other documents. If not do I have any rights to get my class 12 transfer certificate back?


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy